Waiting on Wednesday (91)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:


"Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink"
by Stephanie Kate Strohm
Graphia/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Release Date: May 8, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

Libby Kelting had always felt herself born out of time. No wonder the historical romance-reading, Jane Austen-adaptation-watching, all-around history nerd jumped at the chance to intern at Camden Harbor, Maine’s Oldest Living History Museum. But at Camden Harbor Libby’s just plain out of place, no matter how cute she looks in a corset. Her cat-loving coworker wants her dead, the too-smart-for-his-own-good local reporter keeps pushing her buttons, her gorgeous sailor may be more shipwreck than dreamboat — plus Camden Harbor’s haunted. Over the course of one unforgettable summer, Libby learns that boys, like ghosts, aren’t always what they seem.
This looks just too cute! I love that it's set in a historical village! The setting sounds so fun and I've already read great reviews!

What are you waiting for this week???

12 comments

  1. I love the premise! I not-so-secretly wanted to have a romantic, historical adventure like this when I was in high school. :) Btw, in case you didn't see, it's up on NetGalley, so I bet you don't have to wait too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jumps up and down*
    It's a very cute book, I swear!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds really cute and a fun read! Great pick, looking forward to this one :)
    My WoW: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on my TBR too! It looks so cute and Alex (A Girl, Books, and Other Things) made it sound super great in her review. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a hilarious title. ;) This sounds a little like Past Perfect (historical reenactments and all), which I still have to read, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how much I love my historical fiction and the fact that it takes place in a historical village is too cute- I agree! Definitely adding this to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pick. The story and setting sound very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really cute! I love the cover it's really fun.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I definitely want to read this!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How freaking cute! I totally need to read this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!