Waiting on Wednesday (73)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"Damned" (Crusade #2)
by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Release Date: Aug 30, 2011


The following description is from goodreads.com:


There is a fine line between love and sacrifice…. Antonio would do anything for his beloved fighting partner Jenn. He protects her, even suppresses his vampire cravings to be with her. Together, they defend humanity against the Cursed Ones. But tensions threaten to fracture their hunting team and his loyalty—his love—is called into question.
Jenn, the newly appointed Hunter, aches for revenge against the Cursed One who converted her sister. And with an even more sinister power on the rise, she must overcome her personal vendettas to lead her team into battle.
Antonio and Jenn need each other to survive, but evil lurks at every turn. With humanity’s fate hanging in the balance, they must face down the darkness…or die trying.
I haven't had a chance to read the first one yet, but this series looks great!!

What are you waiting for this week???

11 comments

  1. I haven't read the first book either. But the series seems to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for this one! It was fun to see bloodthirsty vampires who actually kick butt in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds...well I will read a review and make up my mind ;)

    I am waiting for Heartless by Gail carriger :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't too fond of the first book, but I'll give the second one a go. The cover is a bit random though, very different from the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I need to read the first book- it sounds promising. Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy is flipping hilarious. I can't wait to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds interesting.. But i am not sure of reading it.Will wait for review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if I get a copy of Crusade, we can share it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first one, either. In my TBR pile!! Love the guy on the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve heard this series is really good, but I haven’t had time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cannolis is this guy FINE. This is what I image Patch in hush, hush looks like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!