Waiting on Wednesday (67)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"Audition"
by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Viking Juvenile
Release Date: Oct 13, 2011


The following description is from goodreads.com:

Once you've been chosen,
what step can you take...?

Seventeen-year-old Sara's dream of becoming a star ballerina is challenged when she falls for Remington, an older choreographer. Instead of success onstage, she becomes Rem's muse, which is a future she never considered--and one that threatens to break her heart.

You gotta love a YA romance, and I love the ballet angle. 

What are you waiting for this week??? 

12 comments

  1. YES! I so want this book! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! Sounds great! I had not heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Reminds me of that movie Center Stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good one :) I love books about dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read too many books with dancers, so I agree, this one sounds great. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one either! it has been on my radar for a while now!
    :D Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE YA romances so I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie-
    Every time I come around your blog has a new look! I love it so simple but elegant! It's the best yet! I love your waiting on Wednesday. It's going on my shopping cart at Amazon! Thanks for spot lighting it! I'd hate to miss one book that I must read! LOL

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!