CSN Bookshelves

I have been contacted to write a review for CSN stores. This family of stores has SO many great products, that it's tough to choose something to review! They have a great selection of sectional sofas, as well as kitchenware, housewares, and of course, bookcases!! Since I have piles of books with no homes, I think I need to choose one of their great bookcases, don't you? Here are some of the many to choose from:

This one is pretty basic, but I like it!! And it will hold a lot of books:


I really like this one with the doors, but I'm not sure I want to cover up all of my beautiful books!!

Finally, this one is really classic and has lots of space:




What do you think??

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this promo post, I will receive a bookshelf in exchange for a fair and honest review.

7 comments

  1. Ooooo PRETTY! I love the last one since it looks like cherry wood. I love dark furniture, all 4 of my dressers, my bed and my nightstand are either stained cherry or black walnut! Anyone that you chose though looks great!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, how exciting! I really like the last one. Can't wait to see which one you end up picking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Renee, Morgan, and Juju!! Looks like the consensus is the last one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I have a little sister I was thinking on getting a bookcase that had doors but I agree, I don't want to cover the beautiful books! Can't wait to see which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait so you were asked to review a bookshelf, and they're sending you on?? Really?? Lucky!!! Lol I moved houses today so I have no bookshelf right now, currently me and my laptop are sitting on a stack of book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the basic bookshelf too.So simple ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!